Statement of Faith
Bible Gospel Ministries is an evangelical/Pentecostal, non-denominational, Bible-based ministry
- We believe I the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the scriptures as originally given and that they are infallibly and uniquely authoritative and free from error of any sort in all matters with which they deal, including scientific and historical as well as moral and theological (1 Timothy 3:16,1 Corinthians 2:13).
- We believe in the eternal godhead who has revealed himself as one god existing in three persons: father, son and holy spirit; distinguishable but indivisible (Mathew 28
- : 19, 11 Corinthians 13-14).
- We believe in the full historicity and perspicuity of the biblical record of primeval history, including the literal existence of Adam and Eve as the progenitors of all people, the literal fall and resultant divine curse on the creation, the worldwide cataclysmic deluge, and the origin of nations and languages at the tower of Babel (Genesis 1-1)
- We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Romans 3:10-18)
- We believe in the lord Jesus Christ, the savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of Virgin Mary, very god and very men (Luke 1; 26:35, 1:18, Isaiah 7:14, 9:16)
- We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared to his disciples (1 Corinthians 15:14, Romans 4:25).
- We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, his exaltation and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for the church (john 14:2-3, 1 Thes 4:13-18).
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2: 8-9, Hebrews 9:12-22, Romans 5:11).
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ (Mathew 28:19, acts 2:34-36, 19:1-6).
- We believe in the baptism of the holy spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation (Acts 2:1-4, 8:14-17, 10:44-46, Galatians 3:14-15).
- We believe in the spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18, 1 Corinthians 6:14, 7-1).
- We believe in the healing of the body by divine power, or divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the early church (acts 4:30, 8:1114 1 Corinthians 12:9, James 5:1)
- We believe in the table of the lord, commonly called communion or the Lord’s Supper for believes (1 Corinthians 11: 28-32).
- We believe in eternal life for believes (john 5:24, 3:16) and eternal punishment for believers (mark 9: 43-58, 11tesaalonians 1:9, revelation 20:10-15)
- . We believes in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgment of Satan and his angles (Mathews 25:41, revelation 20:10-15)