Youth Ministry Ministry
BGC Youth ministry is under Bible Gospel Church/Ministry and it has existed for more than 30 years, we share the gospel message of our Lord Jesus Christ in Communities around Uganda Africa and worldwide.
“Whom we preach, warning every man and teaching everyman in all wisdom that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus”. Derived from Col 1:28.
Mentor youths to discover their vision, mission, purpose in life and purse them. 1 timothy 4:11 – 16
The Youth Ministry is led by a group of young people who seek to ignite passion in the hearts of the youths to exalt God. We unite the youths in the family of God and equipping them to fulfil their God-given purpose. We purpose to see that the passions, desires and gifting of the youths benefit the Kingdom of God.
What We Do
- We help bring young people into a direct encounter with Jesus Christ, through sharing the word of God and prayers.
- We also desire to see young people discovering their visions in life, and out of them the get to derive their missions and pursue them.
- We use all appropriate methods to excite,inspire, capture and ignite young people forJesus.
- We groom, train and transform youths into self-confidence and nurturing them into God fearing citizens who will transform their societies.
- We organize youth conferences, workshops, camps, and reach out to Youths in communities, high schools, universities, etc, with the Gospel message of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We enable today's youths to be the tomorrow's Christian leaders and encourage them to walk and live a holy Christian life of living.
- We enable young people to understand andrecognize who Jesus is and what it means to livefor Him only.
- We Impact Connecting with youths in an appropriate way, so as to build their relationships with God as young people.
- We preach, teach, lead and live a Christian life to excite and inspire young people on how life is a total change while in Jesus Christ.
- We inspire young people through the message of the Bible to create young men and women who love Jesus and only live for Christ.
Every month we hold youth fellowships twice a month and they are categorized in terms of Junior youth fellowships & senior youth fellowships These involve sharing the word of God, Life experience, praying together & so many others.
Among all that is the tea fellowship, in this fellowship youths get to visit other youths and have fellowship associated with swallow ship in their homes. They get a chance to see the family of the visited youth and they do this every month, it has been a great success because many youth get to involve in it.
Youth Night Prayers
These are held on every last Friday in a month, they are both internal and external overnights. We spend a good moment in the presence of God, sharing the word and seek his face, We always invite all youths from different churches to pray with us throughout the night and glorify the Lord through praise and worship
We also carryout seminars every after three months where they get to welcome neighboring churches. These seminars are both business seminars, spiritual, social and even political.
The Youth Camp Training Program at BGM is a 2weeks to 1month intensive camp for all of our Secondary (High School) students and those at the University levels. Our Youth Camp Training Program focuses on:
- Character Development
- Spiritual Development
- Leadership and Vision Planning
- Vocational Training
Campus Ministry is an extension of the youth ministry that targets ministry to universities around the country. Through this ministry, we reach out to 3 universities every month by ministering to them in various ways these include but are not limited to music, dance, evangelism, ministry in fellowships, hostel out reach etc.
High School Ministry
High School Ministry is the department in the youth ministry that targets teens and secondary schools students. The ministry impacts the lives of children through inspirational music, dance and drama, preaching of the word in fellowships, school parties to mention but a few.
.Meet our current Youth leader, Richard Kato he is a young man on fire for Christ, he is an outcome of children’s ministry today he serves God beyond self with the youth ministry
Doctor Fredrick Nakwagala
Meet our Youth Pastor Doctor Fredrick Nakwagala who is also part of the Elders council of Bible Gospel Ministries.
God choose Doctor Fredrick and blessed him with love and passion for the young generation, he is a father, mentor and role model to many youths in our church.
His preaching’s about holiness and righteousness have really changed and touched many lives of the young generations
For more information about Camps and other youth activities contact our your leader Kato Richard who works hand in hand with Doctor, Richard is a church born child of Bible Gospel Ministries and he is one of the young men that serves God beyond self. He coordinates the youth activities like Camps, Conferences, youth discipleship, youth tea parties, games and sports, etc
Richard Kato Email: email@example.com
Phone Number: Tel:+256 702 235413, +256 772- 482573
God Bless You